Special: Mother's Day Post

Mother: The person who gave birth to you. They often knows what you are thinking as if they were a physic. They are able to tell the difference when you are lying or telling the truth. Reason maybe is because every person in this world has to stay in their mother's womb for almost a whole year. I can't say for eveyone when their mother is the best person in the world, I can't say that for my mother either sometimes. However, I would say for most that mother's will kill for you. They will protect you and they will love you more than god himself. Maybe mother's love is god's love because there is no one that I know that will love me unconditionally like my mother does. So be good to your mothers, because soon or later, you won't be able to. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Comments

  1. hey, man. so did u buy a little flower bouquet for Mother's day like that little boy in the cartoon? :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ