Somebody is tracking me: Google, Apple, and Microsoft

Are we enjoying 21st century? Our newly developed gadgets and technologies has made us.....well.....like we are in "cloud". We, now, can watch TV, go to bank, check E Mail, read books, and other daily routines have now all compacted into our smartphone. Now, we can virtually do everything with a touch of screen. One of the application that I tent to use the most is my Google Maps. It's a handy little thing if you know how to maximize the use of it. To maximize the ability of this gadget, you have to enable your GPS system on your phone to really get the best of Google Maps. But guess what, Somebody is tracking your each move. It's kinda like letting someone into your home; if you don't advise it, this person will roam around your house and look into every drawer till this person find something useful. We have reports coming in lately that, both Google and Apple's smartphone or tablets have been tracking their customers. Creepy, isn't it. But I am a fair man. I do believe balance is a key to life and you have to pay your dues to get what you want. In this case, you are getting so much tools that makes your life simple and easy, but you are a sitting duck. Whatever info you provide, that is going to be visible to some hackers. So I will end this blog by saying be careful what information you are putting in. Even though it is pain in the ass to physically do all the stuff most of application lets you, it will be safer for sure. Better to be bothered than sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ