Bob's Burgers

Does FOX network knows animation or what? I mean, they don't really keep it on air for too long but most of times, it's the best animations that somewhat sets corner stones to generations. FOX brought The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, and many other envelop pushing animations and shows. Now, there is new animations thats been out about 3 months: Bob's Burger.
Bob's Burger takes place in somewhere in East Coast (assuming by style of architecture). The story is about a family who owns a burger join and they run into some crazy but everyday life events. Main characters are Bob (father), Lynda (mother), Tina (Oldest daughter), Jean (Son), and Louise (youngest daughter). The show is not random like Family Guy, where they take you to a random flash back to make some sense, which still doesn't make sense; but it does has that crazy family characteristics that we all love and relate to. We have dad, who's is kinda boring but still cool in some sense. He does care for his family but he's still a man child in a sense. We have mom, who does what moms do, like nagging, but caring for her kids. Now kids are the ones that cracks me up the most. We have Tina, who's a teenager has this weird sexual fantasies about Zombies and she is the oldest but the most..................hmm......what is the best way to put it........pathetic, in a good way that makes you laugh. We have Jean, son who is crazy and wild. And finally, we have Louise. Louise is probably the main attraction to this show because she is one hardcore kid. She picks locks, steals, and she talk hella shit.
Now, the reason I like this show is because It somewhat represents my life. My family is 5 people family just like Bob's and my family owned a small business also. Plus, I have two sisters just like Jean, but not in a same order as Bob's family does. I love this show because it takes me back to old days when I worked at my family business. Also the family characteristics are so familiar with my family, like my dad is somewhat like Bob, my mom does act like Lynda, and Tina has to be my oldest sister because she's the odd one out of the family. We have Jean and Louise that get along really great but some reason me or Jean follows second sisters orders. Weird how that works Anyways, I do recommend this show. It's on FOX Network on Sundays at 8:30 PM. I normally download and watch my shows so you can do that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ