T Mobile My Touch 4G Update.

Its been roughly 5 months since I got My Touch 4G(MT4G). My touch 4G was introduced as very first 4G capable phone from T Mobile and it had rear and front facing camera with Android 2.2 (Froyo version) software. It was known to be the top T Mobile phone available at this point but of course there will be more and better phones that will come out of T Mobile. I am not doubting that. But MT4G is a fast phone with video chat capability and it's 4G is truly magnificent. Also, Android phones are great because it has the ability to stream flash player; meaning any website that normally need flash to play, now you are able to play it on your phone. The good news that I heard recently is that, in 2 month (July/2011), MT4G is going to finally get the update every MT4G users(except the people who already rooted/hacked their phone, which I refuse to do because it seems like it might just make the fun malfunction more often) have been waiting for, Gingerbread/ Android 2.3 update. Its not going to be much different in a surface wise but it will sure be different in software wise. I do not think Honey Comb is gonna come to MT4G but I'm pretty sure, I am going to buy a new phone by that time. So I will end this Blog by saying My Touch 4G is the Best phone available for T Mobile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ