I AM.

I am not the smartest person in the world. I am not the strongest, richest, hansom-est, nor most nicest person. I don't have good career, extensive education, or sports talents. I am not fun, i  don't drink often, nor I like clubbing. But, I am the best at being me. I like cartoons, I speak Korean, I love soccer, I love clothes, I love hats, I love technology, and I am somewhat trendy. But I don't want those things to define me. I want people to define me as a humble person, nice person, reasonable person, mannered person, and honest person. Person, who, my friends can trust and depend on. Person, my parents can be proud of. Person, my love partner can be happy with. Person, who my enemies can at least respect. Person, who can give wisdom to younger generation. Person, who can be comfortable in his own skin. Person, that re-write his own history and fixed his wrongs to make it right. I am not a religious person, but let my soul shine and even standing in front of pearly gate, I wont be ashame of what I have done on this earth. I am nothing but Paul Park but I am the best at being Paul Park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ