Can't buy Swag


“Swag” is like modern terminology for “Cool”, and “Cool” became “Ok”. But, thing people need to understand is that, YOU CAN’T BUY SWAG! You can drape yourself in brand name clothes(buying Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Jordans, and Rolex watch) but when you don’t have it, you just don’t have it. Not to flatter myself, but when I go out, I become a life of party. When I went to some bar in Seattle; I didn’t see anyone on the dance floor and when me and my friend got to it, I started to see people come into dance. When I went to Tiki in Kirkland; the bar was dead and few of my friends were sitting around drinking. Me and my friend who walked in flipped that place upside down and later that night, we had all eyes on us. After Tiki, we moved to Time Out and we hit the floor again and at the end of the night, girls were giving me high fives, left and right. These are few examples. Me and my friends are cool and when we go out to the bar, normally, we would take over and own it. But was it the clothes I’m wearing, was it the expensive car I was driving, was I buying out the bar? NO. We went, we enjoyed, we danced, we drank, and we moved on to next. All that time, I had WSU T shirt on, $15 watch I bought on, Timbs that I bought at Ross for $35, and jeans I bought in outlet mall for $20. We had people wanted to dance with us, trying to get in our circle and hang with us, and even, they wanted to buy us drinks even they didn't know us. I don’t have to wear fancy clothes, and $50 hair cut and fresh out of the box Jordans to have swag. Swag is how you carry yourself. Even though you could look like 50 cents, you carry yourself like you worth millions; like, no one can tell you what to do and you are capturing every moment that you have on this earth. I’m not one of those creepy ass dude who walks behind a dancing girl and start grinding on her, I’m not sitting there and trying to buy love with drinks and hoping she get too intoxicated to care, I’m not there worrying what people would think about me. NO, I’m walking around like I’m the baddest mofo around. Selfish, possibly, cocky, probably, narcissistic  you know it ;) ha ha. I love myself, but who doesn't love themselves? You just got to act like, FUCK everyone, this is my world, my time, my moment. You can’t buy swag, swag is an attitude. They can’t teach you to have swag, you just got to feel it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ