Marijuana ruined my life...

How many people actually heard someone say that? If you did hear that from someone, you should really slap that person and tell them to get there S#!t together because marijuana doesn't ruin someones life. When you go through the D.A.R.E program or any drug awareness programs, they tell you that marijuana is a "Gateway" drug that will lead you to try some other harsh drugs. Maybe so, but it's not because marijuana made you do it, it's your personal self that made the choice to do so. It's not like you are going to say
"Well, I did weed today, I'm gonna try coke tomorrow, then heroin, then some crack", it really doesn't work that way. And, it seems like people who never tried weed are the people whom are most against, it. Have we not heard the phrase "Shall not judge book by it's cover"? Because bible has pretty boring cover. Marijuana does not ruin someones life and if you are the person who is saying that; you probably would blame something else if it wasn't weed. You might blame the alcohol, you might blame the way you grew up, you might blame your parents; I mean, if it wasn't weed, you probably would blame some other shit so you can look innocent. How about take responsibility for your own action. You want to know how weed affects me? I graduated High School, I had many many jobs in my life, I have an A.A in Marketing, I am currently attending University to receive B.A, I have many resource, and I have network to really take action if I need to. I smoke weed, most of times, when come home from work and want to upwind after a long day. Kinda like someone would have a beer after they get home from work, or do whatever people do to just relax and feel that "total" comfort. I smoke weed to feel that "Phew, the day is finally over and now I'm home so I can relax". I don't sit there think "DAMN, I NEED TO SMOKE WEED BADDDDD!!!" because I have people offer me to smoke with them through out the day. I don't like to smoke in the day because it makes me lazy, I don't like to smoke at work because I like to focus on what I'm doing, I don't like to smoke at school because I need to remember these stuff; when I'm home and got nothing to do, that's when I like to smoke. Turn on a TV to watch a movie, TV show, or some music videos and have a something to drink and smoke till I feel completely tired and sleepy. I have insomnia, also. I have hard time sleeping because my mind keeps on thinking till I have to mentally tired myself out. Yeah, I smoke weed; but weed does not control me, I use it to make me feel better and who are you to tell me I can not. If you go to church to make yourself feel better, do I judge you for that? If you drink to feel better, do I say anything(except, maybe, pass me one?)? I don't think it's healthy when you know you need it and fiend it, but when you control it, it's another ball game. Control it, don't let it control you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ