Forbidden Fruit (Poem)

She is an apple to my eyes as god have told me not to touch,
but we are all sinner and I couldn't bare not to taste it.
It might be wrong but than it is the best mistake I will ever make.
I have so much choice to choose from this garden of Eden,
but why the only thing that is forbidden is the only thing that I want?
Late nights, it feels as if snakes are talking to me in the bed to tempt me to do the wrong.
But how could this be wrong when it feel so right?
Is it me that reached for the forbidden fruit or did forbidden fruit fall on my head to awake me from the untruthful fantasy?
Or did it take me to the fantasy, that it did?
But whatever the reason is, I do not wish to wake up from it.
If this is a dream, let me sleep forever.
If this is a nightmare, let me suffer to learn my lesson.
But I do not wish to wake up from it.
I feel that the first bite, first time my lips touch those reds, I would know my destiny.
I might be doomed or I'll be in heaven.
It's will be a drastic decision that will fall upon me, and I would not normally take this risk.
But some reason, it all seems worth it at this point.
I may not know what the consequence will be and I am frightened to find out.
I  might be cast out of this paradise for life, but I do feel that there is paradise that have been created between us.
I would sacrifice my life to see the result, and it may cost me everything, and I would be a man who has nothing, but I be a man who experienced everything.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ