Cat and mouse game.

When you don't need it, you see it all the time but when you need it, you can't find it. Oh, how many times did that happen to us? Especially in the morning rush, when you are running out of your house asking "Where the hell is my keys, wallet, and my phone?" But this is not about the items you are misplacing, it's the analogy. It seems that when you care for it, the other side is missing or not caring. It's funny how that works.

Like when you are in a relationship, it feels like you get more attention from opposite sex than when you are single and ready to mingle. And when you break up with your partner, you get into this thing where either you try to hang out with them or they are trying to see you again. But it feels like, when you care for them they feel as if you are suffocating them and vice versa.

Appreciate everything, even the down fall. I hate the cat and mouse game


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ