V for Vendetta

Finally, after so many years, I watched V for Vendetta. I heard it was a good movie but some reason I never brought myself to watch the movie. Why? Well, maybe it was fear of disappointment, maybe it was fear of being to critical, or maybe I just didn't like Natalie Portman as much as others, but some odd reason, I just couldn't bring myself to watch it. But, lately, I been on a movie - thon and V for Vendetta was finally up to it's challenge. I loved it.

The idea of over throwing government only can represented as being a terrorist but when America fought against the England, it was not a sign of terrorism, it was sign off declaring the independence. Much as we pretend and say we are free, are we really free? I am not going to lie, I know for fact that I am under the microscope of the US governing system for saying what I say but when did my right as a US citizen become a wrong thing to do? Why can I say what I want to say? Is it not right to say that churches are crooked and lot of child molesters are often church priests? When I made that statement, did I mislead someone or was I misinformed? If I am misinformed, is that my wrong or the mainstream media that lead me to believe the wrong? Well, I am going off the topic, so let me get back to it. Whenever any form of government  becomes destructive of these ends, it is right of the people to alter or to abolish. Does not sound familiar? It should, it's from Declaration of Independence where our forefathers signed and wrote.

The movie is not far from what the modern day's subjects from such as secret government projects to media control, deception and smoking mirrors these "Politician"(more like liars) are creating for all civilians and whatever necessary to control the human being. Do you understand American die lot earlier than other countries even though we seems to have all the medication we need? What if the illness is within that medication that suppose to help you? Scary, but yet not far from the truth. Biological warfare is not from scientific novels, it's based on true stories.  Movie such as this will open your eyes and help you realize what is really going on(if you have basic knowledge and common sense). Even though it a movie, do you really believe that army ain't going to aim their M16 at American citizens? It's call Marshall Law where if president believe they need to lock down the city or area, they will do it.

Im not against the idea of America, but I am worried where this country is going because gap between rich and poor is getting bigger and bigger. I am not saying you should over throw the government but to prepare for whatever it is that we might face. It might be your neighbor or love ones who will be betraying you, you just have to protect your own neck in this world.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ