They do it because they love you.

I am not a parent and I can not say how I would feel to be a parent. But I can sure you that I am mature enough, NOW, that I can understand my parents. When you were a kid, you don't think much of things. The world basically rotate around you and you are the center of the attention. When you get little bit older, your friends becomes the people who walks the same journey with you and that is probably going to be the starting point where you started to compare your life vs your friends and clearly you will see some cons more than  pros.

You probably say/ said "Well, _____ gets this amount of allowance, why don't I? Well, _____ just got an iPad for her Birthday, Why can't I? Well, ________'s parents just got them a car, why don't you?"  and your parents probably said "Well, if __________'s  parents gave her a daily spanking, would you want that, too?" and your ignorance probably said "Maybe". Sounds horrible, doesn't it? But everyone has done it. I have said some unforgettable stuff to my parents also.

We are so ungrateful for the things we receive from our parents. Why? because we believe they are our parents and it's almost as if they "owe" us for it. They don't have to give you all the things they gave you, they do it because they love you.

I attached a video of father who finds out his daughter has bad mouthed about him on internet and reacts to it. I hope you enjoy it.


This guy is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ