Dedicated to Mrs. Jen Benfit

I do not know if you would ever run into blog, but I feel that I want to share my thoughts with you.

Dear Mrs. Jennifer Benfit

It''s been about roughly 2 to 3 months that you have been in and out of my work place(Travelodge) and we have grown a relationship between us. It is so sad to know what you are going through and I feel so helpless that I feel  useless. Only thing I could tell you is keep praying and hope for the miracle, but honestly, what does that do?

You are a such a sweet lady, and you come into my work with great smile and show the sign of happiness when you see me, which it makes me happy that I could bring small but some kind of joy to someone. You are going through so much and It is nothing but easy of accepting the situation you are in. One week, things looks like it's going down hill, next week is opposite and week after it's same thing again, as of god is playing with your emotions. But I know you do not blame god, anything it's me who blame him for making you go through this emotional roller coaster. I might have great understanding of lot of things, but how could I understand the feeling of losing a child? I will never know till such tragedy happens to me. But even then, you manage to find a strength to smile and hope for the best of it. Maybe it is God wanting her to have her on his side to watch over the others because she just too great to be on this world. Destine to be an angel rather than just a human being.

I hope everything goes well and seeing a lady beautiful and kind as you going through this is rough on me even though I am just looking at it from the side line. I see your soul through your eyes and you are one of the purest person I ever met, and if you daughter is anything like you, she should not have a problem within gods eyes to be accepted to the kingdom. So do not lose your faith, and keep your head up.


Sincerely
Paul J. Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ