Don't say goodbye

Good Bye: a farewell. But is saying bye anything but "Good"? We were taught to say "Hello" when we meet someone and  say "Good Bye" when we are leaving them. Word "Goodbye" originally came from Great Britain and we are still saying the word today. I wish never to say Good bye as there is nothing good about saying bye to one another.

In our life time, it's sad that we are destine to separate from one and another. It might be because the family, job, career, love ones, adventures, and even death; we are destine to part away from the others. But I believe we should not feel the sorrow from knowing that we won't see, hear, and hang out with each other for awhile; because individual is moving towards the persons goals and dreams. We should cheer them for their passion and their drive to become something they want to be. We should encourage these action more than making it feel like   a sorrow departing event where whole family comes out, crying and all saying good bye like someone is bought to sit on the death row. NO, we shall cheer and party and feel happy for the person that he/ she is doing something very important in their life and finally they got a chance to do it where some people do not even get the chance to.

I don't say good bye, I say "see you later". Why shall I say "Bye" to my love ones, when I know I will be back to see them again? Even if the person passes away, I will not say "Good bye" as I will see you again in after life. So, my friends, please don't be sorrow for the departure of other as you should have a  faith that you will see that person again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ