Huge Autism increase.

So, yesterday I am watching the Q13 Fox News and there was a news about the increase of children with Autism. Autism is known as a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. They said they increase of Autism from last year grew 78%. Meaning, most likely, your kids will have a case of Autism. To me, in sounds like some bogus disease these Health experts created to make a normal child look sick. Lot similar to ADD.

As I was watching the news about this case, I thought to myself "Why is this happening? What causes kids to have Autism? What is the main source that makes kids have Autism?". Than I came to the conclusion that, IT'S FUCKING TV that is doing this to the children. With so many subliminal messages and Advertising that directs young mine or even normal mind to be stirred up, kids don't have a chance of having a independent thoughts.
And even news such as this will make parents to think "Oh does my child have Autism? Well he has problem socializing and he is repetitive". STOP. Your kid is fine, and if the kid is not dis-formed physically, your kid will be fine.

These days, they have medical terminology for everything. And if you are not a doctor, you would freak out. It could be common cold but they could put it in "Proper" scientific terminology that it would sound worse than what it really is. Kids have problem socializing and kids do things repeatedly, kids will not focus in school and kids will behave oddly sometimes; it's because they are growing and they don't know better. I believe that when you start thinking something is wrong with the kid and you take them to the doctor to throw some pills and therapy at it, you are harming the kid more. These doctors these days are almost sounding like a fucking fortune cookie; you think they are talking about you but they are just talking in general. No, your kid is fine and they need to make mistakes and learn to grown for themselves.

I had a socializing problem when I was young. My parents were very concerned that I didn't talk till I was 3 and they thought I could be mentally ill. Trust me, I have no problem talking to people and and I do not have OCD or ADD or Autism. Was I ever diagnosed? some  teachers tried to tell me, I might have ADD but fuck that, Im fine. If anything, I was acting wild and weird because I was probably trying to impress a girl(You know how elementary is). Your kids are fine, you just got to teach them the right and wrong and believe in your kid and yourself that they know better.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-us-childhood-autism-rate-up-78-percent-in-last-decade-20120329,0,6992433.story



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ