Value of a person

value of person. people don't think of such question anymore these days. maybe it's the media, maybe it's the society or maybe it's the busy life people lead these days people don't even have time to take a good look at themselves. value of a person does not equal dollars, value of person all depends on what others think of you. you might assume that you are being self concious when you think of this quetion and most of time answer maybe be "Fuck it, i don't care"..well do you? do you really not care about what others think? everybody one want to be needed and being the person whos there for the needs raise the person's value. happiness is not happiness in yourself, it's what you share wit people you love and charish. by saying that, is it really a happiness if a person you care about doesn't feel happy? maybe you should share you happiness. if you ask me, my happiness is keeping people i charish most happy. even if that put me unhappy. losig myself is a small cost, in the other hand losing people i love is the pain that won't be easy to heal. im not the most important person in the world, or even in my neighborhood, but if somebody need my hand to be happy i will be there give my hand out. so sit there and think about it. who are you and what is your influence even need to others. what would you do to make somebody happy? would you sacrifise yourself to do it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ