Fine line between Grown and Aged

when i was young my parents told me 'when are u gonna grow up' in my mine i thought i just gotta to get older..now i know the meaning what my parents are talking about. there is a very fine line between grown and being aged..being grown mean is now its time for you to pick up da bar and run wit it..parents brought you to da point since you are a kid..mostly people get to the 'passing point' after the graduation of high school..me i stated lil bit. about 2 years late..now i take my own self to da world...it's time for me to guide my own life and not let somebody else be responsible for me..but this doesn't mean im gonna have my own place and my own property im still kinda far from dat. my dad use to tell me 'paul i can take horse to the pond, but i can't make horse to drink the water from the pond' now i know the meaning under the lines of that..great man pushes him self for the future and despite all the road block he overcomes to be the greatest man in his book and to others...these are the choices u often have in ur hands..go for another challenge of the education or get to the world and start form the botton and wok ur way up...i thought y dont i take the second choice....after 2 years i damn regret it..i have big dreams i have big goal and thank god for my ego i looked and my tired and sadden life and wanted to change it...lots people think they don't have opportunities like we have but opportunities are watchu make...Like my boy illy he took something and ran with it, now he got doors opening for him as hes like is bow downing to him...my boy O he went to egypt for an year and he seen the truth of the world and wat education could do....goon it seems like you have a right mine to be the man you want to be..and dook i know u have some kinda plan so im not worried about you...this is not the only time we are gonna be together and laugh it might be for this momment but theres always a next momment...i could be doing what lot of people are doing living day by day and pay check by pay check..i dont wonna live dat life i wonna write checks for people that receive them..we are in our tweenties now its time for us to wake up from our childish life and head to the place where grown folks are...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ