Company Men

So i recently watched the movie "Company Men" last night. The movie starting Ben Affleck (Not really a fan, but at the same time, I dont hate him), Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Coster, and some other stars were in it. Story is about the recession and how it impacted people who got "Down-Sized"; it is a very touch movie with lot of curse words, but the main story is very good. The movie shows many perspective and different views to the sides of people who got laid off. Some learn to find a new job, some decides to start a job, and some..........well some just can not handle the pressure, shame, and ends it all. Out of 5, I give this movie 4 and 1/2. It is a great movie and i definitely recommend this movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ