Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Smart Watch

Finally, our technology caught up with our imagination and what could only been imagine have became true. I can not say the Smart Watch for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 isn't awesome because it is. The idea of having your communication device on your wrist; I mean, how awesome is that?! However, I know this is just a beginning and this technology will be adopted by other companies. Who knows? Maybe within year or two, Fossil watch company might join Android and create something or Hublot with iPhone? This idea is going to open doors like gangbusters and I am happy that Samsung started this trend. However, would I suggest buying this? I would not. It is a great start but it is just a start. Like when the new iPod came out and look at what they have accomplished; this is beginning of great this, but it is still a beginning. I would suggest you to wait and see what's going to come out next. 2.0 is always better than 1.0. I think lot of people are buying this because it is new, and it's something lot of companies are not doing, but I look at this item more trend. What will come after this is something I am more excited about. However, it is great new gadget.


Comments

  1. Technology is enhancing day by day for the better living style. luton parking meet and greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow. luton car parking

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt technology has caught up the imaginations and its a great gadget.

    airport parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a step towards enhancement. New technology, new features are being introduced day by day. this is all about android application development

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt its great but more work is required for the enhancement.
    car parking at Heathrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ