PJ Park's Devil Theory

Is it pretty obvious, there are certain acknowledgement that I proceed through cyber world about demonic spirits, or more of just a devil. Ooo, that is a sensitive topic. But....is it? Modern day view of Devil is more than this evil spirit, it is almost a symbol for every human beings thirst from Sex, Money, Greed, Temptation, Substances, Vegas; all of these thirst we tent to think of devil. And I guess my humor, sometimes, isn't so funny.

In Korean culture, Devil really does not exist. It was the Christian idea of what this pure evil source is, but to Korean myth, devils are nothing more than just other form of livings. I mean, ghost stories; there is no place to find better stories than Asians but demonic force is something else.

When they mention Korean Red Devils, we are not talking of Evil Spirit, we are talking of this unfamiliar abnormal character who often defined as "Monsters". It really has nothing to do with the whole biblical ideology. Red Devils are often described as Korean soccer fanatics that the whole world saw during 2002 World Cup. It is probably one of the scariest moment to see how supportive Koreans get with their passion for soccer. But that is not what Im all made of :)

I am born into a Christian family from my mothers side. I was baptized both when I was a baby and when I was teenager. I have attended bible studies and many other church relative events through out my youth; so understanding of bible's stories are not a hard task. And growing up, in my 20's, like some modern day philosophers, we often speak of religions and ways and differences among my peers. It's not about the fact that I accepted Devil and Hell, it also means that I have accepted the idea of God and Heaven.

Now, the controversial questions/ decisions my path have made me take.

I am a big fan of Jay-Z, more even to Jay-Z aficionado level of it. Do I find myself trying to be some what like Jay-Z, Yes, Why the Fuck not? Then, he came out with a song Freemason with Rick Ross that really caught my ears. He raps:

[Jay-Z verse from Freemason]
N*****, couldn't do nothing with me,
so they put the devil on me
I prefer N***** squeeze metal at me
Rumors of Lucifer
I don't know who to trust
Whole world want my demise
Turn the Music up
Hear me clearly, ya'll N***** fear me
just say ya'll fear me
Fuck all these fairly tales
Go to Hell, This is god engineering
This is hail mary pass, ya'll interfering
He without sins shall cast the first stone
Ya'll look in the mirror and double check your appearances
Bitch, I said I was amazing
...not that Im a mason
It's amazing that I made through maze that I was in
Lord forgive me, I wouldn't have made it without sins
Diamonds in my rosary shows he forgave him
Bitch, Im Red Hot, Im on my third 6's but Devil, Im not.
My Jesus piece flooded but thou shall not covet
Im a bad mothafucka, Hov.
Say you love me.
[End]

............*sigh*......if these arrangement of words and sentenced does not impress you, then you will never understand me, either. Such a word smiths he is, he's mention of demonic spirit did not start from that song, no! It's not that, I'm following his beliefs but It made me curious about the whole secret society and history of human being with it's obsession towards the all mighty creator. It interests me.

Now, don't think I'm some evil worshiping guy, im just a guy with questions. Even though they said curiosity killed the cat, who does not like controversy? I do try to be good as possible. What is a definition of being good to me? It's making my parents happy and proud, help people who needs my help, and focus on my achievements and set goals, and etc. so I do try to pay my fair share, so do not judge my belief.

But, my humorous side often present flirty idea where I could be seeking for Evil spirit with such imagery as all seeing eye, right eye covered photos, pointing out evidences of movement in media, and etc. It's me as testing to raise some skins on people and trying to see who's skin I can get under. I really shouldn't say these because Art of War have taught us not to share your thoughts with opponents but humorous side always just kinda laughs about it.

So laugh it up people, HA HA :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ