Frank Ocean? Or just singing Kanye?

Is it me or does this "Frank Ocean" character sounds just like Kanye on 808s and heartbreak? He similarity with Kanye's voice is uncanny and I really thought it was Kanye singing on "No Churches in a wild" but turns out to be Frank Ocean. This blog was suppose about me suspecting Frank Ocean as just another character of Kanye's persona but research through Google and YouTube and his ok performance at Coachella 2012. Well, let see how long this guy will be around the industry.

                                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfPJT4XjAI



Comments

  1. That's wrong..they don't sound alike. U shud listen to Novacane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can start to hear the little differences, but first time of hearing Frank Ocean, I really thought it was Kanye. You can't deny, there are similarity in there technique. Listen to Kanye sing and listen to Frank Ocean, you will hear what Im talking about.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ