Every Moment is future

You know, when we describe future of think of the ideal future, most likely you are thinking of Star Wars, Star Trek, or in my case, The Jetsons. We think of buildings with disks, hover cars, and rockets to go any where on this universe(Kinda like Futurama), but then concept of future defines as anything that comes after our present time, so in that sense, doesn't that mean we are already in the future? Even starting of this blog to now, I already came to the future. Nothing really have changed from a minute of me sitting here started to write this blog to now, but then again, who knows? They could be making hover cars right now. I guess the point I am try to make is that every moment that defines present is also past and future. Even a second later from now is future and now is already been past. Im not trying to confuse you but every moment is past, present, and future; past does not ONLY meaning when you were a kid or baby, present does not mean this year, and future surely does not mean when you are in your mid 30's with most awesome-st career you can think of; you are already at those 3 time frames. So don't think of past and future because while you dwell on your fictitious future, you are already in the past. Keep going as you are leaving in future, be ready for what future is going to bring and be ready to rewrite your past, because you are the only one who can make your time manageable. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ