Dazed And Confused(1993)

What have I missed? I recently was searching for a good "Stoner" films and only movies that came up to my mind are Half baked, How High, C & C, Friday series, and lot of Jason Segal type of movies. So to search for a new Stoner film to watch, I did a research on YouTube and find out about the movie "Dazed and Confused".
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE. If "Project X" was the party movie of 21st century, surely "Dazed and Confused" got to be the best party movie of 20th century.

The movie is about last day of school and the story based on high school seniors.......I can't believe how many stars are in this movie. I surely could tell you who is in it and summarize the movie but I am not going to do that. If you have not watched "Dazed and Confused", watch it. It's a good stoner film. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ