Dear America: INTRO

I have recently watched the show call "Dear White People" on Netflix.
This is an awesome show. I could understand why someone would be upset about it, but then again, I would think the person who got upset is ignorant enough to not hear the true message.

Let's not speak to those bigots and focus on this.

This is similar theme, which I want to say "DEAR AMERICA"
No, it won't be about white people, but white people might be brought up due to significant amount of wrong doing that has happened from this country.

You don't want to hear these things, you can STOP READING now.

America has issues and we need to address them.

Let's Begin.


                                                  Image result for flag backwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ