Top 5 Favorite Cartoons of PJ

Cartoons; it's pretty much everyone's idea of childhood. I know many will disagree to what I am about to say, but I think there's nothing better than 90's cartoons. These new cartoons that's coming out *cough* adventure time *cough* sucks and help me understand why these kids are the way they are these days. What happened to good old cartoons with awesome messages and still entertain kids? Why does it have to be so weird and crazy like I'm suppose to be on Molly to watch these. So for this blog, I like to introduce my top favorite cartoons of all time:

1) Dexter's Laboratory: If you are a 90's kid or even new kids on Netflix, you should know this show. It's about a boy genius who has laboratory in his bedroom but his sister Dee Dee always ruin things for him. It makes me feel smart watching this show with all the terminologies that Dexter use, when I didn't have a clue what he was talking about when I was growing up. Even after college degree, he's still smart.

2) Ducktales: It's unfortunate that new generation doesn't know about Ducktales; this was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon. It's about Scrooge McDuck, richest duck on the planet, goes on adventures with his nephews  Huey, Dewey, Louie and his clumsy pilot Launchpad. I always wanted to swim in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck.

3) Pink Panther: I know there is a new version of Pink Panther out there....version where Pink Panther talks....no, please, just stop. Pink Panther is classic cartoon, like old Mickey Mouse shows where they have music and no words; that is the Pink Panther I know and love. You hear a jazz in the background with Pink Panther smoking a cigarette and being a sneaky. He was a pimp.

4) Fairy OddParents: Whoever wanted to have a fairy godparents? Well, not me because there isn't a such thing in Korea. But Fairy OddParents were awesome. Timmy, the boy with pink hat, was a only child who had regular life. He's parents worked all the time, so he had a babysitter; babysitter name....do I dare to say? VICKY!!!! Or some episodes known as Icky Vicky. So to cope with his miserable life, he was granted for Fairy godparents who weren't the sharpest.

5) The Recess: I was disgusted and didn't understand it at first, but more and more I watched, I loved it. Disney's Recess was about ...well, Recess. Everyone in U.S knows about recess and who can really forget about it? But, they pretty much make the playground a new world outside the school.

So those are my top 5 favorite cartoons.


Comments

  1. I love to watch cartoons in free time my most favorite cartoons are tom and jery.Luton valet parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love to watch cartoons with my children. I personally feel that the cartoons in my childhood are more entertaining than modern cartoons. luton valet parking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories of good time. St ill love to watch all these shows.
    gatwick meet and greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. get the wondrous service of mobit for Secure Car Parking Heathrow airport and be a happy budget traveller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink panther was one of my favorite. I still miss all those days when me with my all siblings used to watch. Yes, it was a nice time. Meet and Greet Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many promotion ideas but all should implemented to get the positive results. meet and greet parking luton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! this is the list of my favorite cartoons too. meet and greet luton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ