One Pot, One Love

I believe in many forms of love and ways of falling in love, but I realize that I'm not "Love-At-First-Sight" kind of person, I learn to love. I can be attracted to many women but I could only love one person at a time. I'm not a person who look for something else when I have it. I joke and I laugh but at the end of the day, if you are my woman, then you are the one I'm thinking about till I go to sleep. When I give someone my attention, you have my full attention and no one else will be insight for me(metaphorically). I'm a one pot; one love type of guy. If I like you, I will devote my time, energy, money, and my life to you. You will be the center of my world and your well-being is the only thing I could hope for. However, it's a problem when I don't have a starting point. If I don't have the starting block, then I won't know where to start building from and I would be all over the place and give my attention and energy to little bit here and little bit there. I won't pledge till I know for sure that I have a sure thing. I am a Virgo man; that meaning that I am logical before I am emotional. I really don't try to let my emotions dictate my love life, I try to make others happy but I look for that care in the other. I have to say that I put in lot of effort to make peers of mine very happy. I look for that person who would do the same thing. Here is a quote I found about a Virgo man in relationship:
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Dating a Virgo Man
Virgo's attraction is in his smart, somewhat aloof and modest appearance. Even when drawn to a woman, he will not openly show his interest. His approach is subtle as he wants to be sure of the relationship before he lets his feelings show.
His head rules his heart. He is practical and won't go in for heavy displays of emotion. Even so he will be a caring lover and doting partner. He is the ultimate perfectionist and he'll take his time when choosing a partner. He will be faithful, but don't expect romantic declarations of his undying love. Instead, be grateful for his loyalty, respect and practical support.
________________________________________________________________________
So, now you get the idea of what kind of person I am as a man in relationship or any kind of life situation. I think of every aspect from top to bottom, left to right, right to left, bottom to top, upside down, right side up, inside out, outside in; I look at every aspect before I make a commitment(you can tell how my brain is always working, right?) and this is for every decision I make; even choosing what to eat for lunch.  But when I know for sure that you are my woman and I am your man, that is when I start to show you who I really am. I might portrait that I have many friends, my girls around me, flirt with lot of girls, and talk to them, but have a trust in me as I am trying to trust you like a blind man getting lead by guide dog; I  will trust you first then ask to confirm. I'm a one pot, one love man. If I love you and care about you, I do it all the way; no half way shit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ