Lost in the Sea

Feeling like I'm lost in the sea.
Loneliness hit
Just following this water that drifts
I seem like a lost man
No particular place to be
But water jet streams my life
Hold on to something
Try to stay on my feet
Bottom of rum like pirates
Seek the solution in the drink
Cause silence only seek
The reflection in me
I'm bumping left and right
Hoping that's the right way to home
But when I dock
I have amnesia
Was I here when this journey started
Home is made to be
Home is suppose to be
Sitting in the boat
Hoping someone recognizes me
Maybe miss me
Or is my life time
Just another pass by
Once up on a time story?
It was sweet to begin with
I look for lost souls
Maybe they will understand
But Poseidon doesn't have mercy
he made us colder
So only way to be truly warmer
once again
is by love ones, who would hold us
But my soul belong to the see
Mermaids are calling to come in and play
So, can never dock
I set sail, again
Hoping to find the way back home.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ