New Sound: Music by Star Destroyer

Why do we love Daft Punk? Because it's energetic music? Because futuristic sound? or Because we have robotic ears? Well whatever the reason might be, we freaking love it. Daft Punk music has given reasons for girls to let loose and guys to actually dance. It even made a famous producer/ rapper sample the song (Kanye West: Stronger). But this blog is not about Daft Punk; It's about a new sound by group call Star Destroyer. So let's get into it, shall we? Well I think the name of the band kinda gives you the hint of what kind of sound you be hearing; I mean Star Destroyer? It's Star Wars referenced. So we be listening to some futuristic, robotic, digitized sound that gets in our vein to move us. Fast pace beat with hard bass bumping makes me feel like I should take some (E) and just dance with glow stick, but any music lover should be able to love this. Out of their 5 track album or samples that has hit SoundCloud.com, my favorite of them got to be Flux(track 2). I just love the sound of Piano mixed with modern instruments that makes you feel classy at the same time new. Well, I can say how you would feel about the music, but me, I LOVE IT. Check them out and you be the judge. Invasion EP by Star Destroyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ