No new gadgets in site.

2011 has been a crazy year for consumer electronics; from introduction of 3D Nintendo to iPad 2, it's been very technological advanced year. Or has it? As of a person who seen and experienced of major marks on technology, I feel that at this point, mankind have maximized the skills of developing technology. More specifically consumer good. We had cassette player, that sticked around for awhile then CD players totally dominated the 90's. Now we have MP3 players. The touch screen brought out by Apple was just en genius and 3D TVs'or smart TV's are just making me hate my TV. But this point, can we go farther? Of course, we can, but not at this point. What we are basically doing at this point is branding and just making things little bit better by tweaking an existing concept. But at this point, I really do not see any new gadgets coming out. Maybe in 2 years, but not now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ