Im sorry

Im sorry that I dont come around often
Im sorry that I am working to achieve something
Im sorry I dont drink
Im sorry I smoke
Im sorry I dont get a hair cut
Im sorry I dont have fresh new kicks
Im sorry I dont wear brand name clothes
Im sorry I have stains on my clothes
Im sorry I dont have a decent car
Im sorry I enjoy playing sports rather than watching them
Im sorry I care about money
Im sorry I care about my family
Im sorry I dont have time for your emotions
Im sorry I kept my promises
Im sorry I like to gamble
Im sorry I like to listen to classical music
Im sorry I studied fashion
Im sorry I an immigrant
Im sorry I speak two languages
Im sorry I tried my best
Im sorry I got in fights before
Im sorry I look at the world differently
Im sorry that I am not sorry
Im just a man.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ