Whom are true conservatives?

Now, if you don't know me or my history; I am an immigrant from south korea. But being an immigrant gave both advantage and disadvantage on manny things. Not to side track, lets get to the point. Biggest advantage of bring an immigrant gave me is to view the society more open. Kind of like a third eye or view from the out side of the box you might say. This brings us to the point, the word "conservative". Its kind of hard for me to look at a country with 400 years of history and think we are conservative by trying to keep the tradition because 400 years of tradition is still little too soon. Now don't go around calling me a commie because I am proud to be a Korean-AMERICAN(yes, I do have a citizenship). Back to the point, I think people are calling themselves "conservatives" by consumerism standards. But are these "conservatives americans" really the definition or the face of conservatism? To me, I think any low to mid class families are the real conservatives. People wh wake up every morning and try to cut their cost by giving up their enjoyments, single moms who work hard enough to feed 2 kids without showing signs of weakness or tireness, or family who has nothing but still rich with love; I think these people are the true faces of conservative americans. In that sense, I can call myself a true conservative.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ