2014 Recap

NoWow, 2014 just went and gone so quick. Few eventful moments in this year but can't say much have changed except  continuously growing myself to establish myself. So let's get down.
Last time around this time, I was in Pullman. I pretty much pulled the plug on school for financial reasons and was hoping to become manager at a gas station I was working at. Also, I was working at WSU as a data entry personnel. So it was just working at this point. I was smoking a lot and just worked and stayed home.
In February, we got a new manager and I felt betrayed by the company, I started to give less performance but worked more hours. In March, my contract with WSU ended and I was working at the gas station more and more. Then April came.
My roommate and I worked at the same gas station and he had morning shift and I had evening shift. He came home early and told me they fired him. It was reasonable as he had few complaints and he has been warned by management few times. I, on the other hand, never had complaints or warnings, was let go for a simple reason "I didn't respect the new manager". It was true, I didn't. 
But that put me in pickle as I had no more income coming in with all these bills to take care of. I was thinking to stay till August which our lease was over at, but decided to ended early and made decision to move back to west on June and decided to join the military.
I came back to Westside and decided to give my father some time off as I took his shifts at work. During that time, I pretty much focused on joining the military. But it was harder than I thought and I kept hitting road blocks but it seemed like it was going to work.
Then October came.....
Of course, Grim reaper won't let me off easy.
On October 7, I received a call from my father, early morning. He said your cousin got in a car accident and he passed away...........I don't know how I feel about death anymore. I'm still numb from losing my friend years ago..... I miss you, cuzzo. You were my favorite cousin. R.I.P Henry Youn.

In November, I got the news from military that they won't be accepting me. Same day, I started to work for Finish Line. I promised myself that I won't work for retail ever again, but this was different, they started me as Assistant Manager. I worked on black Friday and holiday season and its been crazy but they are a great company.
I finally got insurance and now I'm planning to buy a car.

It's been a rough year but I am definitely excited about next year and opportunity the company will give me.

Let's go

Comments

  1. That went no doubt an awesome year. But now 2015 has also passed and i think that was a very rapid year. now best hope for the present year that it'll create many exciting and positive memories. wordpress development

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice recap... Seems like you guys have been a lot busy. Its a shame there are no recent updates.
    Compare Car Parking UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good one. I hope the next one is even better... Yep, looking forward to more updates.
    tickets
    cheap tickets

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've shown the recap, but where's the next episode?
    luton meet and greet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ