Truth be told about my last two years

Truth....
After losing close ones 6 yrs in a roll
After failed what I set out to do
After creativity has been kept in vault

Feel needs to cut myself to see if I still bleed
Just so numb about things these days..

I have ditched my emotions long time ago
But seems
Only feelings that surface is shallow happiness, anger and depression.
I sure don't want your advice, and I surely won't take your criticism.

But I fight
I take one step at a time
Just one step closer
So
That I can mold to be the man
Man that I am destined to be.

Comments

  1. I hope you find your destiny. It is difficult but definitely worth a shot. The poem is lame by the way.....
    Gatwick Parking
    Meet and Greet Gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is not that lame... Just not the best. It fine.... :) i like it...
    sports tickets
    sports events tickets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ