Gotta Try

Plz don't blame me for trying. It was only right for a straight man to feel this way when he feels we have entered the new level of our relationship. I only try to move forward when I feel we have achieved something special and I was only trying to turn to next chapter and try to see what new opportunities and horizon we would've open together. But, can't blame me for how I acted. Im sure you understand why I took such action and did what I did. You understand me more than most of friends I have known longer than you have known me. And the feeling that I have is hard to shake and many many times, I have thoughts that this can be more than what it is. But now I gotta do what I do and stand by next to you in different circumstances and different positions. I gotta watch what I say, and gotta pretend everything is ok. It will be hard but I have to try. Got to try...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ