To my mother

Hi mom
Im not sure if you ever see this but here is my letter to you. Im doing fine. When I got here, it was little crazy; I spent lot of money, I drank almost every night and I quit my job at holiday inn. But im doing fine. Your son is not stupid nor immature anymore. I guess I never told you this but Im actually here attending University because you guys. I want to make you guys happy. I know that Im your little boy and that will never change, but instead of treating me like a little boy, I wish that you trust in my instincts. All I wish for you to do for me is to pray for me because I do not pray for myself anymore. It's been hard ever since I ran into that financial issue that I told you about. It became a domino effect and it was only logical for me to take the semester off so I can start fresh in summer. Honestly, at this moment, Im not doing much. I go to work, I take care of the bills, try to reduce my debt, and I just go home and rest so I can do the exact same thing next day. I know it's a worrisome when I do not have any ways of communication especially you do not use Facebook and I do. Don't worry, mom; your son is a good person. I could surely do better, but I could easily be worse....but then I remember the question you asked me "Why do you want to compare yourself to people who are worse than you?". I believe you told me that when I was in 9th grade. I think we had a fight and I told you I could've been worse and that was your question to me. Mom, I love you. I know I act annoyed and stressed when I talk to you but I do love you. I'm just disappointed at the fact that I do not have anything to show for at this moment and only news you get from me is unpleasant ones. For that, I do apologize. But trust me, Im not that boy who use to lie, run away, and get in trouble, anymore. The thing I do get annoyed by is when you assume things. Please don't assume things, if I tell you that I am doing fine, Im doing fine, mom. And, don't believe everything you see on my Facebook. That is strictly for promoting, it's nothing personal. If you want to know how I feel, it will be better to read my blogs. Your son is not stupid; matter of fact, he is smart.  I have a smart father and passionate mother, I'm gonna be something in this world. I just hope that I have enough time to show you before I won't be able. I understand that you won't be there for me forever, and that is the only reason why I feel that I am racing against the time to make something out of myself. I want to make you happy before I am no longer have the option to.  Trust your boy, he is a good and smart one. What I need from you the most is your prayer and your support. Im not over my head, Im under it; and I would love you to tell me "Paul, I believe in you. You will be fine.". But don't worry, mom; your little boy is doing good. I love you and miss you.


Sincerely

Park Joon Hwan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ