Neck Line

What makes person "Hot"? For man, it would be chiseled jaw, warm eyes, broad shoulder; for women, it's thin waist, big eyes, sexy lips, and, of course, T & A. But, I beg the differ. No, sorry, I want to add one more to those traits and it is the neck line. You might not know it but neck line really brings out and portrait someone to be "Hot". Someone might not have classic "Good Looks", but there neck line could change that view, easily. Example, much as people love Victoria Secret models, if you take a look at each one of them closely and break them down to find what makes them hot, honestly, it will be their long-model figure and their neck line that stands out the most. But, I'm not writing this blog to go against neckline, I LOVE NECKLINE or long neck. You don't believe me? Think of your favorite model right now. Ok, do you have that person in your head? Good. If it's a woman, put her in red dress and if it's man put him in a dressy shirt and top button off.  Got it? Good. Now picture that person with neck being half short. Hmmm, not really attractive as she/ he was, is he/ she? I LOVE LONG NECK!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ