Death

Death; everyone goes through the pain of losing the love ones in their life time. It's unavoidable faith that mankind is wrapped up with. To never see the face again, to never touch the person again, or to never hear their responses again, these interactions are the one we will miss so much of. Life can't be broken down by science but even in Newton's law of motion, there is no reaction without original motion, like there is no end without beginning. But in religious way, death is something that is bitter sweet. For Judaism, death is natural process that process from one life to another. For Christianity, it is the same that we believe in life after death and we will be closer to father, the lord himself and to be accepted in his holy kingdom. Buddhism believes in resurrection that results one life's action transform your physical being to another form that suits your cleanness of your soul. And one of my favorite quotes from a movie is by Achilles from "Troy" as he said "God envy us. They envy us because we're mortal. Because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." . So death is something that is hurtful but something everyone have to embrace. It is as if you are starting a new life that takes the major factor out and restarting it again, as if we asked the question of "What if". Physical death happens to the person but mental death happens to peers of that person. We are the ones who needs to live this life time with the sorrows that time to time bring us down. To me, it is no exception. Some days are easier as I feel the acceptance of their missing presences, but some days are harder that makes me want to break down and just say screw it. But that is not what I do. I believe in after life and heaven and hell. So for me, I believe my friend who pass has pass to the holy kingdom and they now have became an guardian angel that provides protection for friends who are still remain on this earth. And for me, best I can do is to be successful and be happy and live to the day where I will gloriously thank them for all the success and protection they are giving me up in heaven. So, keep your head up my friends because those who pass wants you to succeed and be happy for them also. Live the life to fullest for both you and them. I love you, AL & MF. I will see you when the time comes.

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord
                                                                                                                       -2 Corinthians 5:8 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ