I hope you hear me.

This feeling that I have, is it just a friendship that I am feeling? Because I don't think I feel the same way I feel when I speak to my other friends. Through the phone line and through each press of the keyboard to express our feelings, you are still so far away from me to reach you. You are different than others, and you surely aren't acting your age. Maybe it is experiences and events that took place in your life that made you so much mature than others in your age, but I love it. I wouldn't second think of being with a person in your age if you didn't act the way you do. When I was down you told me to pick my head up, when you were down I tried to do the same and those made us the friend that we are today. But I made a mistake; now I'm on a verge of losing a friend who I just recently gain. Yeah, it would be nice if this can be more than what it is but same time your heart isn't with me, your heart is fighting your own battles. Me on the other hand have the feeling of being head over hills. First "Hello" you said made me smile and first cuss word you said made me laugh. Every morning was highlighted as you say "Good Morning" and asked "How are you?". When you opened your mind and accepted my friendship even though I was a complete stranger, you knew that I was kind heart-ed person. So please, you may take you away from me but don't take my friend away, I'm not sure how I would be without my friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special: My Memory of You(R.I.P Melissa Fagin)

My cellphone history

Top 5 Favorite Rappers of PJ